Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 Days 2 Night in Lumut, Aiesec LLDS










Before I went to the LLDS, my mind was just thinking of the beach. But unfortunately, when I reached the resort, there was no beach, it was located several miles away from the beach. Opposite the resort was a school, behind it was the hill... it disappointed me a lot...!! But thank God, I had learned many things through the whole LLDS, what remind me again is the life curve, I thought of what happened through my life till now. I found that the positive site is always more than the negative site, we will have something really please after we face difficulties..it is true, you can try yours.:D

What make me so shock was I was nearly cried out during one of the game's session because I failed to get the appointment card from Kent, one of our facilitator in LLDS. I felt so upset at that moment that my tears nearly felling down. But at that night, I had the couple dance with him...OH... nonono>_< what happened actually? end up the three days fate with him...





No comments:

Post a Comment