Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Difficulties faced through before mid-semester

We have only 4 days mid-semester break. 4 days is too short for me to relax. I had been stress so much before that I nearly cannot stand up again after too much difficulties faced in the whole semester.

Wednesday
It started when I blacken the wrong column in the Quiz, it contains 40 question, and I had blacken 9 wrong columns. I felt like having a big hit on my face. I found out I was blacken the wrong column after had a chit chat with my classmate after the test. So,  I thicken my face and asked permission from my lecturer to give me the second chance to blacken the correct columns. She told me to take it as a moral lesson in order next time will not do it again. I was like hopeless at that moment. I had not prepared for it. Think back the night before, I was memorizing the notes for times and this happened. I walked down the pathway at the first floor, my class was at second floor. I hided myself at the corner and sobbed.

Thursday
After facing this, I want to go back my hometown within that week. I decided to phone my friend and tell him I would like to follow him back to hometown on that morning during my programming lab. I had made my mind up to go home at 4.00pm. It is around 1.00pm, he text me that he cannot make up on that day because his lecture will give them quiz on Friday. My heart felt down again. I scared that I had not given chance to go home. [T.T] But, I manage to go home at last since my dad was on his way from KL.

Friday
Everything seems normal.

Saturday
I had been woke up by my brother to fetch him to school. I brought along my small brother too. On the way back, I accidentally bang the corner of the road. The car back left Tyre had been crushed so badly. I cannot believe the truth that the" bang" sound is so loud and I had not saw that particular block on the left side. So, I just turn left and I banged it. I became speechless. Not dare that brave to drive again.

ps: Thanks for everyone who take cares of me when I was facing difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment