Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Complete our English Poster Presentation

          I was very happy after we managed to finish our English Poster Presentation. Woohoo ~~!! My group members, Jia Zhen, Ming Ee and Hang Ping. We met many difficulties in the process of doing the assignment and the poster. I still remember we went to Ipoh with the other group, Chee Kiong, Louise, Benjamin and Yu Cong. We went in two cars, Peroduo Myvi and Viva. We girls went to interview the Masseur in Ipoh Town, the worker did not want to cooperate with us, he claimed that the customer don't like it if we keep on taking the photo. This will affect their business. I wonder this is only the reason?? Perhaps there are many secrets behind it... Luckily we found a Masseur Shop worker which allow us to take photo with some condition. Argh!! NOT an easy job to interview...>.<

          After that, we had a great time in Ipoh and had our nice dinner. On the way back, the Myvi driver had accidentally banged the Viva car. I get shock sitting in the car, there was a huge bang sound .... .. Thank again nobody hurt in the accident, the Myvi's bumper had crumpled. OMG !! OH no!! How o?? We rented both the cars, how we gonna return them after that? I wonder why the driver did not scared at all, he gave a broad smile to me... =(  At last, the renter get more RM 300.00 from us to repair the car. We spent nearly RM 400.00 for that Ipoh Interview Trip Car Rental. So sad..

         I had showed our group members photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment