Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GATHERING With My Old Fren

Back to my hometown on 22th DEC, I followed my mummy went out again.
Ya its true, I have no chance stay at home do "female house" which means 宅女.

  I WANT WATCH DRAMA ONLINE EH!!

LATER I GO BACK UNI CANNOT WATCH LE .. LINE SLOW  T.T 


My mummy always called me go out accompany her.

this is our conversation.

mum: Quickly go change your clothes, want go out later.

me: later la, I want watch drama first.
mum: Dad bring you to eat "ho liao" don't want follow meh?

me: ok la, wait a minute.
(5 min later)
me still watching drama.

AND THE CYCLE WILL REPEAT AGAIN... sad


At night, I have gathering with my old friend in Village Mall.

What I feel of myself is " eh, when opened a new SUSHI restaurant here d?"




brother: few months ago ad lo.
me: har? ya, it had been  months I had not been there.
( show trolling face)


ok, here are the photos we took.







<3 SUSHI <3 SUSHI..

No comments:

Post a Comment