Monday, December 19, 2011

Waiting for CHRISTMAS ^^*

         This coming Christmas is the first time EVER after I entered the university. Guess where I plan to go this CHRISTMAS ?? I will tell you after I back from the trip. =p


         There's many things in my heart that I want to write out here, but because it is a secret that must be always keep it secret... I had lost my confidence to tell it here... I never tell the secret to anyone, I wonder am I choose to walk the wrong way?? I am worry...  Anyone can help me? T.T

         The Christmas present I want this year---- I hope my dad can buy a new luxury car, no matter how much I suffer, I hope my family are enjoying their life.
**EH?? don't misunderstood!! then I will own his present car leh...hahaha... ^^*

         I had spent my 17th December night with my XX buddies in Ipoh MM to celebrate the coming of Christmas. It was so cool, we wore the same design T-shirt~~!!
**The event was specially for the youth.

        Anyway, I would like to thanks my friends, especially XX friends, for making my life more wonderful and meaningful....!! =D



***********************************************************************************
IMPORTANT UPDATE !!!!!!

       Luckily I didn't go to the camp organized by our school. I heard from DD that they had to climbed the hill at midnight and only can get down the hill by 7 in the morning. What the most scary was, they only walked with torchlight, and they saw  two cemetery in the jungle hill. OMG!! Its super duper SCARY..........!!!!!!!!!!    >.<
**Guess again what I did when they are having their hiking?? 
    haha... I am in the cinema till 2.30 am.


I AM WAITING FOR THE CHRISTMAS .... HOHOHO...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment