Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflection on 2011

      True to say, the year 2011 was the year that I had experienced and learned a lot of things throughout it. Perhaps that what I remember the most saddest part is the moment when I had to live alone after my roommate had moved out the university.

     My previous roommate-- XX, who is a charming girl. She told me that herself cannot stayed in this place because she was not used to be. I still remember that she cried out one day while skype with her family, I just get shock at that moment, and I text her to be strong in order to make her more comfortable in this place. Anyway, thanks her very much for taking care of me at that time. She was like my older sister.

    After she leaved here, my life was like turning upside down. The one and a half month, I spend my time alone in the dark room. What the most cruel was I faced too many difficulties at that time that I always felt very hopeless every night. That is the reasons why I hate to stay alone at the room. The moment I cried cannot be counted, I can say its almost every night. Thank again to my friend, Hang Ping who pulled me up from that sadness. I really really feel THANKFUL to her.

     Till the end of September, I decided to move into Pui San room, who is now my present roommate. I enjoyed life more than that previous moment. Then, I can feel the warmth of having a roommate. =)

PS: So guys and girls, don't ever stay alone !! We really need to live with someone rather than oneself in this growing process. Believe me or you will REGRET !! 


At last, I would like to share a video of mine. hehe~~ Its my diary in August and September. 
Don't force yourself to watch it... 
below is the link 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jbhdgnC7M4


^_^  Happy New Year 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment